2012年9月20日星期四

Really affect the appearance of the Peugeot 508 recorder without dew line installation

In order to don't be cheating! Also to record some new thing happening..... Buy back a " road " v737 recorder, is unable to hold oneself back hang up. Line that directly down into the cigarette lighter. But a few days this line is too ugly! Really affect the appearance!! a flagship hanging in such a thing this is awkward! Before also know to go dark in certain place but I was an amateur! High also don't understand! ( there is adequate guidance I'd try it ) finally one day a imagine.... I try to see the infinite introduction take the line!!! I wait! DIY recorder no dew line installation!! ( also with a cigarette lighter plug wire ) begins!! " white tiger " ( the northeast dialect! Don't understand to ask? ) for a long time or above!!! No picture no truth has also not Zeyang! I really do not laughed!
Rainy day screenshot

没有评论:

发表评论