2012年8月19日星期日

A5 owners of high-speed three hours limit Hurricane feelings

The route: from Wuxi to Lianyungang, full air conditioning. Distance traveled: full speed, a distance of 415 km. Travel time: nine o'clock received more an engineer; 10:00 the whole time on the Xicheng high-speed; afternoon 1:20 time in Lianyungang City. Full speed shared 3 hours and 20 minutes, it can be said at this rate since my last were nearly an hour. A significant improvement ah! This step on the throttle of the A5, I no longer feel bad. Car Status: loaded with five people; trunk full of stuff: wires, engineering tools; my luggage, especially stuffed 20 boxes of peaches (this is a specialty of Wuxi, in particular sweet); trunk is usually unexpected, when you need it, you know that a large trunk of how important it is ah! May be a lot of people buy a car before nor how could consider buying a car after a large trunk of beauty. Abundant buttocks woman, ah, ha ha. Road status: overcast, and occasionally some sun; the middle of the two case of storms, almost faceless person in a few meters away, the heart in throat, all the warning signs to make out: the double jump lights and front fog lights, rear fog lamps. Speed ​​down, basically in about 80 yards. A traffic jam, road in front of my car and another car close contact, this is something to mention; see an accident, was another traffic jam. Break twice, mainly a little exercise, not to mention I drive tired, engineers also can not stand; added oil, before refueling, always silently add gasoline to the Beijing-Shanghai line, but Pro or forget think of it, they can only add ethanol buddy to drive to the north had better pay attention. Driving situation: my speed is divided into three levels: the slowest speed is 120 yards; normal speed is 150-160 yards; a maximum speed of 185 yards (up from a slight breakthrough). Ride that, basically only me more than others, the whole two vehicles had more than me: an Accord, a Eastar. And maybe cars are fighting strong when the speed down more than about 140. Eastar is 2.0, after all, the vehicle weight, to accelerate significantly slower than me, but the man was still crazy, I only twice mentioning speed gently more than, let Road, after all, we own brother! The middle is worth mentioning that a Grandeur, and I fight for a while, I like this feeling applications. They will not fall asleep. In fact, I already can exceed it, only the side of the road vehicles, I do not want that as early as super it is no fun, has followed it, both cars are basically maintained at about 160. View car after a burst of fierce acceleration, China Grandeur see what I mean, desperate to prevent the said dead throttle, but soon fall behind me, looked at the throttle 180. After China car did not then and I fight it! After a few minutes, and even its shadow is gone. Sure buddy said my car so bad, but to be honest, open climbing is not my personality, no way. To see others superego, I must be crazy to step on the throttle deep, watching someone else's car snatched back by my side, then it is a pleasure, a pleasure! Of course, the middle of a situation: the road on the way, the case of repair, we can be fresh grab lane. I seize the favorable terrain, is peace of mind, a crowded bus from the right side to me, almost pushed my car body (I feel to move a bit)

没有评论:

发表评论