2012年8月19日星期日

Audi A6L Sagitar easily won

Yesterday a friend gave me a call for driver's license sent home annual can not drive me to help him drive, go to Changping to do something! Friends to buy a new Sagitar 1.8T tiptronic luxury! He bought the time to give me a call, let me go try, but have not been taking the time! Yesterday was a rest, can a car addiction and can help a friend busy, kill two birds with one stone! Taxi to a friend's house downstairs, and immediately saw a black Sagitar friends. So close the Sagitar first public sign of the car front is particularly prominent, the entire body design is very smooth, sporty. Quickly to call a friend to let him down. After a while, a friend came down the stairs. Quite a show off the tone asked me how this car? I said, the shape is indeed very beautiful to look at cars can not just look at the shape it! From a friend took the keys, the key to the design of very fine, one collapsible three-button remote control key, feel better. Open the door, light beige interior is simple and elegant! Sitting on the main driving position, leather steering wheel touch well above control audio volume and the trip computer button, hold up feeling very comfortable. The chair of the package is also good to sit comfortable on top and a strong sense. Right you can see the simple atmosphere of the center console, above keys clarity, the workmanship is very fine. I started slowly out of the cell of a friend's house. Out directly on the Fourth Ring. First talk about the power of this car, this car is equipped with the 1.8T turbocharged engine, good power and acceleration. I tap the accelerator to push back a sense of super automatic transmission shift very smooth, and no feeling of frustration. Chat with friends for a while, open the CD, great sound effects. Listening to Xu Wei song car is also a pleasure! To drive on the Badaling high-speed, the instrument allows to speed release. In front of a 307, the speed is not fast. I have not the slightest effort to give the little lion super. Are, I told that when a new Audi A6L2.4 from me more than whistling. I know that car can not be angry, but then this Audi me more than to put the speed slows down in front of me, people in the car always look back at my car (later to think about, it is estimated is not seen this car, the more Kanji Yan). Obvious gas it! Under test Sagitar. I am deeply stepped on the accelerator, the speed is very obvious and immediately put the Audi super in the past. This looked a step speed tables, 110. That Audi to be outdone, quickly brought me super. I started to think about it, super super! After all, people are Audi. See I'm angry, I super slowed down in front of me stand in front of me. Can not seem to be soft, I stepped on the gas, the car's speed is 100, 30 speed the feeling is still very strong, I think this is the "T" played a role. Later, I did not mercy, never did slow it down, Audi has been far left behind! This car is really made me feel the fun of driving and speed is too cool.

没有评论:

发表评论